The DogMa Guarantee: By Day's End, You'll Have A Very Happy Pup Ready For A Good Night's Rest!
Note: Click here to learn about our DogMa’s modified hours due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
DogMa Daycare offers carefully supervised group play time for well-socialized dogs where the pack is screened, your dog knows everyone, and they play or lounge outside or in, all day long, for up to 13 hours-per-day! Best of all, after a busy day at work, your dog will be just as tired as you are (and you won’t feel guilty about long hours spent in a crate or alone at home). With drop-off times as early as 6:30 AM, you’ll have plenty of time to get to work or your first appointment. For your convenience, on busy mornings, there’s always room to pull up out front and we’ll even greet you right at the gate if you just give us a call when you’re around the corner!
We welcome non-aggressive, socialized, friendly puppies and dogs of at least 10 pounds in weight. Just fill out an application and a friendly DogMa manager will give you a call to schedule a trial day. (To make sure each dog fits safely and happily into the pack, we must review each pup’s application and schedule a trial day during which a new dog is closely supervised.) See (Get Started) page for specifics.
Single day: $40.00.
If you pre-schedule daycare by the 8th of the month, you qualify for Paw Points, which can be redeemed for credits to reduce the cost of future daycare.
- Written veterinary certification of good general health and current vaccines, including Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordetella (kennel cough).
- All dogs need to have had a fecal exam in the last year, and be worm-free. They also need to be on a monthly heartworm, flea, and tick regimen.
- Dogs over six months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- Puppies under six months must have received all puppy boosters and their Rabies vaccine.
- While we do not require it, we do recommend that you talk to your vet about your dog getting a flu vaccine.