A full daycare trial day is required. The first day cost is $42.00.
- Friendly, non-aggressive, socialized healthy dogs of at least 10 pounds.
- Dogs over nine months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- Puppies under six months are accepted once they receive their Rabies vaccine.
- Written veterinary certification of good general health and current vaccines including Rabies, DHLPP (this includes Leptospirosis), and Bordetella (kennel cough). Effective starting 01/01/2024, the canine flu vaccine will also be required. Your dog needs to have had a fecal exam in the last year, and be worm-free. They also need to be on a monthly heartworm, flea, and tick regimen.
- Most dogs want to play and run when they are at DogMa Daycare. If your dog has health restrictions that limit their activity levels, then daycare may not be appropriate – our dog-walking services may be a better choice. That said, we do have a steady crew of senior dogs and coach potatoes who prefer to spend daycare time hanging out inside snoozing with their four-legged buddies or on the lap/at the feet of the manager-on-duty. Seniors and snoozers are welcome at DogMa. We let our pups choose their activity levels, with a close eye to making sure those who are overdoing it take a break. If your dog has specific activity restrictions, please consider our dog-walking services as a better alternative.
Click here to start the application process.