It's like being at camp ... Without Driving To The Sticks!
The DogMa Bed and Breakfast experience gives your dog the freedom to romp with the pack all day. Then, they’ll eat and bed down among their pals in their own size-appropriate, comfortable crate with a cushy bed and their own toys. There is staff on premise 24-7 to make sure every pup is safe and sound and for late-night play-or-cuddle time. Boarders have bathroom breaks outside, just like they’re trained to do at home. We do not charge extra for providing dogs with any medications they may require. There are no meal charges, and we are happy to serve our house brand. (We do recommend that all boarders – or dogs who get lunchtime feedings – bring their own food to avoid any potential tummy stress from an abrupt change in diet.)
$60.00 per night.
Holiday boarding is $67.00 per night (please inquire about holiday black out dates). Picking up from a boarding stay before the daycare cutoff time can save you money. The $42 daycare fee on pickup day is waived if you pick up before 11:00 AM Monday-Friday and 1:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays.
After several days of running, wrestling and having a ball in DogMa’s outdoor playground, a nice bath is a good thing! We can give your pup a wash, rinse and dry so you BOTH go home happy. The cost ranges from $25.00 – $35.00, based on breed and/or size.
We welcome non-aggressive, socialized, friendly puppies and dogs of at least 10 pounds in weight. Just fill out an application and friendly DogMa manager will give you a call to schedule your mandatory trial day. See (Get Started) page for specifics.
- Written veterinary certification of good general health and current vaccines, including Rabies, DHLPP (this includes Leptospirosis), and Bordetella (kennel cough).
- All dogs need to have had a fecal exam in the last year, and be worm-free. They also need to be on a monthly heartworm, flea, and tick regimen.
- Dogs over nine months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- Puppies under six months must have received all puppy boosters and Rabies vaccine.
- Effective starting 01/01/2024 the canine flue will be required.