Happy New Year Pack Parents!
Hello — Izzy here — wishing all of you wonderful 2 legs and your 4 (and some 3) legged loved ones a splendiferous new year.
I think it may be time for me to start making my resolutions to help ring in the new year, as I lay here, digesting days and days of holiday food.
– I will chew up and swallow my heart worm chewie, not hide it under things.
– I promise to incorporate more play time and squirrel chasing into my routine this year, how about you?
– I will not behead all of my new toys immediately and spew stuffing all over the den.
– A good game of ball toss is pretty much one of the best things in this world.
– I will not steal all of my friend Sam’s squeaky toys and chew the squeakers out
January Scheduling, News & To-Do
Resolutions aside, this is also a good time of year for all of you dog parents to schedule a date with the vet for yearly annual check-ups. And if you’ve moved or changed your contact information, it’s a good time of year to review and update your pet tag ID info.
Also, please send my two-legged companions at DogMa your January daycare & boarding schedule needs.
We’ve had a lot of rain — which means lots of puddles for me to tap-dance around in, waiting for that ball. Thankfully, we got a massive shipment of pea gravel in November or it would be a doggy mud spa in the yards. That said, we do offer bath services – just let my two-legged friends at Dogma know.
Hopefully, we’ll get a little bit of snow this month. I’m looking forward to playing with your fuzzy companions.
All the best for a healthy and happy 2016 to you and yours!
Smell you later,
PS. No new news for Dogma packsters re. the CSX project.